Your Privacy Rights
When registering for sessions (partner/customer enablements, knowledge transfers, etc.) Hydra 1303 will only retain the first name, last name, and company email voluntarily provided by the attendees and does not sell this information to third parties. For other visitors to the site, no user information is collected.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Hydra 1303 uses personal information it collects for the following purposes (unless otherwise restricted by applicable law).
Communicate, Respond to Requests and Engage in/Process Transactions: Hydra 1303 may use personal information to communicate with you, respond to your requests or provide information requested by you.
Facilitate the Delivery of the Service: Hydra 1303 may use personal information to provide you with the Services and to communicate with you about your use of our Services. Hydra 1303 will also use personal information to facilitate the delivery of the Services and this may include tracking entitlements, verifying compliance, controlling access to the Service, and maintaining the security and operational integrity of the Hydra 1303 IT infrastructure and our Services.
Improve our Properties: Hydra 1303 uses personal information and other data Hydra 1303 collects from you to better understand our customers, users and website visitors and the way they use and interact with the Properties, including their user experience. Hydra 1303 uses this information to provide a personalized experience, to implement the preferences you request, to improve quality and reliability, to diagnose issues with and improve the Properties and related user experiences, and to make recommendations.
Improve the Accuracy of our Records: We may use the personal information we receive from you or third parties to better understand you and/or maintain and improve the accuracy of the records we hold about you.
Provide Support: Hydra 1303 uses personal information and other data Hydra 1303 collects from you, in combination with other data we may have, in order to provide you with support in relation to our Properties.
Security: Hydra 1303 may use personal information to help monitor, prevent and detect fraud, enhance security, monitor and verify identity or access, and combat spam or other malware or security risks.
Quality Control and Training: Hydra 1303 may use or access personal data for the purposes of quality control related to the Properties and staff training.
Conferences and Events: Hydra 1303 and our partners may use personal information to communicate with you about our events or our partner events. After the event, Hydra 1303 may contact you about the event and related products and services.
Provide Online Communities and Blogs: We may use personal information and other information disclosed by you on our message boards, chat features, blogs and other services or platforms to which you are able to post information and materials for the purposes of providing you and our customers with a forum to discuss Hydra 1303 Properties, responding to your request, providing you with support, improving our Properties or any other purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice. Any information that is disclosed in those forums becomes public information and may therefore appear in public ways, such as through search engines or other publicly available platforms, and may be “crawled” or searched by third parties. It could also be read, collected or used by other users to send you unsolicited messages. Please do not post any information that you do not want to reveal to the public at large.
Education and Training: If you sign up for a Hydra 1303 seminar, Hydra 1303 will use your personal information to facilitate the delivery of such a seminar. To the extent your organization has paid for your seminar, Hydra 1303 may provide the status of your seminar to your organization upon notice to you.
Other Legitimate Business Purposes: We may use your personal information when it is necessary for other legitimate purposes such as protecting Hydra 1303's confidential and proprietary information.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We take care to allow your personal information to be accessed only by those who really need access in order to perform their tasks and duties, and to share with third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it. We may share personal information about you with third parties in the following circumstances.
- Business partners: We may provide your information to our partners to fulfil product and information requests, to effectively deliver unified support, and to provide customers and prospective customers with information about products and services. From time to time, Hydra 1303 may engage in joint sales or product promotions with selected business partners. If you purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product, promotion or service, we may share relevant personal information with those partners.
You should note that Hydra 1303 does not control our business partners’ use of such information. Our partners are responsible for managing their own use of the personal information collected in these circumstances, including providing information to you about how they use your personal information. We recommend you review the privacy policies of the relevant partner to find out more about their handling of your personal information.
- Vital interests: We may disclose information to any party where we believe it necessary in order to protect the vital interests of any person.
- Compliance with laws or any competent law enforcement body, regulatory body, government agency, court or third party: We may disclose information where we believe disclosure is necessary or required (i) by law or regulation, in order to comply with legal process or government requests (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements); or (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Right to Correct or Update Your Information: If you would like to correct or update personal information that you have provided to us, please email email@example.com.
Additional Rights for Certain Territories: If you reside in certain territories (such as the European Economic Area), you may have the right to exercise certain privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. We will process your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes and/or to complete transactions that you began prior to requesting any deletion.
- Right not to provide consent or to withdraw consent: We may seek to rely on your consent in order to process certain personal information. Where we do so, you have the right not to provide your consent or to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right of access and/or portability: You may have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you and, in some limited circumstances, have that data provided to you so that you can provide or 'port' that data to another provider.
- Right of erasure: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to the erasure of personal information that we hold about you (for example if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected).
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to require us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Right to restrict processing: You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the personal information we hold about you is not accurate or lawfully held).
- Right to lodge a complaint to your local Data Protection Authority: You may have the right to lodge a complaint with your national Data Protection Authority or equivalent regulatory body.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION (EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA)
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it and the purposes for which it is used.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or where we have your consent to do so. In some very rare cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time, or upon request, what those legitimate interests are.
How Long we Retain Your Information: We will retain personal information we collect from you where we have a justifiable business need to do so and/or for as long as is needed to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, legal, accounting or other purposes). You can request deletion of your personal information at any time and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
When we have no justifiable business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Children: Our Properties are not directed to individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under the age of 14 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Automated Decision-making: We do not employ solely automated decision-making, as a matter of course, that results in automated decisions being taken (including profiling) that legally affect you or similarly significantly affect you. Automated decisions mean that a decision concerning you is made automatically on the basis of a computer determination (using software algorithms), without our human review. If you are to be subject to automated decision making, we will make it clear at the time and you have the right to contest the decision, to express your point of view, and to require a human review of the decision.
Do Not Track: Some Internet browsers - like Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari - include the ability to transmit "Do Not Track" or "DNT" signals. Since uniform standards for "DNT" signals have not been adopted, our online Properties do not currently process or respond to "DNT" signals.
Changes to this Privacy Notice: Hydra 1303 will review and update this Privacy Notice periodically in response to changing legal, technical and business developments. When we update this Privacy Notice we will note the date of its most recent revision above. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you in a manner that is consistent with the significance of the changes we make and is in accordance with applicable law. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice frequently to be informed of how Hydra 1303 is protecting your information.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, you may write to us at email@example.com.